the dedication and resolve to make a list and actually see it through, but I am afraid I would just be adding to my other list: List of things I worry about completing.
So instead, I have goals
1. Finish my novel that I thought was finished until I began my plot consultations with Martha Alderson (she is wonderful)
2. Create and stick to a writer's schedule
3. Be a good critique partner
4. Finally attend a writer's conference (I will make this happen)
5. Be more present with my children
6. Make more time for family
7. Be more committed to my blog
8. Be a better friend
9. Set realistic daily, weekly and monthly writing goals
10. Be more appreciative for what I have
11. Have more fun
12. Say "I'm sorry", "I love you" and "I forgive you" more often
13. Try to get organized and finally get rid of unnecessary clutter
14. I will NEVER text while driving-nothing is so important that it cannot wait.
15. Perfect my query letter & start the process
So how about you? What are your goals or resolutions for 2012? How successful have you been in the past with your resolutions?
I wish you all a very happy, healthy and productive new year.
* My apologies for being MIA the entire month of December. My husband's heart went into v-tach and we had a very close call. Two surgeries later, new stents and a defibrillator he is recovering nicely at home. I will be playing catch up, but I have returned to a regular blogging schedule. I look forward to reading all of your current post and hopefully many that I missed. I intend to get started this week with a blogfest of give~a~way to show my appreciation to everyone who reads and follows my blog. It is great to be back